What is bioethanol?
Bioethanol is a source of renewable and domestic energy. It is a plant and vegetable based fuel produced through a sugar fermentation process. The sugar collected in order to produce it comes mainly from fuel or energy crops; including maize, corn and wheat crops.
As it is made from biological products, it is a cleaner source of fuel that emits 40-80% less greenhouse gases.
What is a bioethanol fireplace?
A bioethanol fireplace is an eco-friendly fireplace that uses clean burning fuel. It doesn’t require a chimney and is 100% fuel-efficient because all the fuel immediately gets converted to heat. It is known as the best alternative to your traditional wood burning fireplace. It can be installed virtually anywhere in your home.
Components of bioethanol fireplaces
The exact components of bioethanol fireplaces may vary from brand to brand, but here are some standard features that every bio fireplace holds:
- Burner – a pot for ethanol
- Outer Body
- Accessories like ceramic logs, fire glass, or rock to add a touch of charm.
How to choose the best bioethanol fireplace
Here are some tips that you can keep in mind while selecting the right bioethanol fireplace for your home:
- Choose a brand that is certified. Your fireplace must be compliant with the Canadian standards.
- Choose a fireplace that is easy to use and easy to set up
- Bioethanol fireplaces come in a variety of styles ranging from small to very large. Choose one that compliments the theme of your home and it’s appearance.
- Whilst searching for your fireplace, be sure to choose a reputable brand whether it’s online or from a retailer.
- Unlike a regular electric fireplace, the flames on a bioethanol fireplace depend on the size of your burner. So be sure to choose the right size burner for your needs. The bigger the burner, the bigger the flame and heat.
- Safety is always a priority while dealing with a bioethanol fireplace. Always read and refer to the manufacturer’s instructions prior to use.
For any details or inquiries about the products, contact us here.